Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5.17.10

Sunday was my favorite day of Spring thus far. We all spent some time up the canyon; My dad took Monet on his bike. Riley was on his bike too. Me, Grant and Chloe took Scout in the truck. We all hung out and enjoyed the warmth. (My mom was at home cooking after her own bike ride). Afterwards we all had a bbq at my parents and played outside until it was dark. Monet found a tennis ball in the yard and was entertained all evening. I'm really looking forward to lots of summer days like this one.



3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh those great spring days! I loved the two nice days that we had... now its cold and rainy again! I though April showers brought May flowers??? Who knows!

Carly said...

You and Monet are more than welcome to come hangout at the pool with me!! It really has been very nice to actually enjoy sunny days in may :-) hope you get feeling better. I have a really aensitive stomach too and it's no fun at all to feel crappy after eating.

coco said...

i'm hoping for many summer days like that also......your hair looks long in that picture. it looks way cute!