Thursday, May 27, 2010

5.27.10

Chloe is always teaching Monet new "tricks". The newest one she taught her the other night at dinner. When you say, "Monet, where is ______ (fill in the blank usually it's 'the dogs') and then you say, " I don't know", she puts her arms with this hilarious face, like she's so concerned, or curious. It's pretty funny. In Target the other day she would throw the Teddy Grahams, one by one, in the back of the cart and put her arms up. I had to say "I don't know" about 50 times.

3 comments:

Carly said...

She is so big! What a cutie. Hay i posted my mommas recipe for you on my blog :) Hope you had a good birthday

Robyn Cox said...

Oh the things we go through to keep them entertained while we shop. It is quite an adventure! She is so darling!

Terry said...

Love your blog! She is a beauty like her Mom and Grandma! I can't believe she is so big! I haven't seen you for awhile I guess! xoxo