Friday, October 8, 2010

10.08.10

Monet at 17 Months (I asked her to smile for the camera... she made this face)
(I asked her to please smile for the camera, she closed her eyes.)
She is always busy. Closing doors, opening cupboards, putting things away, taking things out, going here, running there, she never stops. She is talking so well. She is putting two words together, sometimes three. She copies everything I say...everything, and I absolutely love it. She is super funny and very sweet. I love that we are together all day, everyday. She makes life so great.
(oh, and a little 17 month stat; I weighed her the other day: 18.2 pounds, even smaller than I thought!)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

she is adorable. and, ummm...my kids were all about her weight at 9 months! No surprise there, we make them chunky!

Brooke and Ben said...

She is so darling. She is really at such a fun age. I think your house is beautiful by the way. It was fun to see it featured. You do a great job.

whit said...

OH. HOW. FUNNY! she makes me laugh!
im looking at all your drinks you have in your pantry and thinking, oh all of those sound so yummy right now! i hate the feeling of pregnancy!
wyatts wedding was really nice, you and chloe and your mom looked so pretty! it was fun to be there!