Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.12.10

Sunday evening was the wedding, at Sundance. It was such a gorgeous, perfect day. Sadly I didn't pull out the camera until the dancing began. One day I'll share the professional photos from the photographer!...
A family photo... sort of.
Monet interrupted Wyatt and my moms dance.
And then she interrupted my dad and Lindsay's dance. She did not want to be left out.
Chloe & me.
Monet loved the dance. She walked around and checked everyone out. Everyone took a turn holding her, swinging her around, bouncing her. She was a party baby. She didn't stop.
Monet is obsessed with Gabe, it's so cute. Here they are dancing.
Josh, Grant, the very handsome groom, Bryant and Dave.
More of Monet and Gabe breaking it down.
Monet really liked being around Lindsay all night, and how could you blame her, she look gorgeous.
Chloe feeling sassy as usual.
We danced and danced until the DJ shut us down (about 11). By the end of the night Monet was very tired but still a sweetheart.
The wedding was amazing. I love Lindsay to death and I am so happy for her and Wyatt.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You and your family are all so gorgeous! The bride looks beautiful. I just got that same shirt you wore, loving the sparkle. :)

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Everybody looks amazing! I hope everything went well that day.