Sunday, October 31, 2010

10.30.10

Friday night my Halloween crazed uncle threw another Evil Ball. No babies allowed so Grant and I just stopped by to see everyone and to say hi. I wasn't sure how Monet was going to handle everyone in scary costumes but she was fine. Seeing my dad in this costume had her a little confused though.
...
My parents as the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who Grandma Joanne as 'Grandma Gaga'
Riley. One grown man in shorts this short is too much to handle, let alone two!
I thought Wyatt and Lindsay's was the best. They (the biggest Ute fans ever) were BYU zoobies. Wyatt looks like he is twelve and Linds looks like she just walked out of the Cougar Eat. I love it!
Instead of the party Grant and I went to Salt Lake to go to dinner and hangout with friends.
...
We've been friends for a long time, so now that we all have babies made it so fun. This is the first time they have all been together.
Ashley & Max (3 mo.), Me & Monet, Tiffany and Dylan (2 weeks)

2 comments:

mer and josh said...

So fun. Looks like you celebrated to the fullest. Love Monet in her witch costume!

coco said...

those costumes are hilarious! wyatt and lindsey look so cute! i can't believe we missed monet on halloween although i'm so glad you came by. actually i'm not so glad you came by--my house was a MESS! next year we for sure have to hook up! is grant getting ready for ping pong?