Friday, January 21, 2011

1.21.11

I have so many things that I just added to my wish list. Check out Urban Outfitters .com, they have some super cute things right now...
Love these rugs.
They have cute pillows. I must have a thing for pillows because I can't get enough of them.




I'm seriously thinking about buying this and putting it on the end of my bed. Trying to decide if the yellow is too bright though?
...
How adorable is this Marie Antoinette doll. I wish it was mine. But I guess once I get my sewing skills together I can make it for myself because of this amazing kids sewing book, all on dolls.
Wee Wonderful Dolls, buy it on Amazon. I will for sure.
This lady has a cute craft blog too http://www.weewonderfuls.blogspot.com/
...
Did you know about etsykids.com? I didn't, until now.
...
Have a colorful weekend!

4 comments:

for you, love me said...

Love the couch and the color is lovely. I have the traveling bug too and Paris is right there at the top.

coco said...

i love everything! the yellow couch is a must. i can't believe you had to ask who would know how to wire your darling R! hello, you have a family of electricians! and i can't believe hayley a said to call jeff robert! ha ha, like you wouldn't know who jeff or uncle jeff is!anyway, joe could even help you. as far as paris goes, we are going in june. i need a list of places to go to (i think we'll only be in paris 2 or 3 days). pretty please, get me a list! i'll swap you a list (with routes, please) for an electrician--deal?

mer and josh said...

Diddo on UO pillows! aren't they darling. Well make me one of those Mary Antoinette dolls if you start it up! and diddo on the metro smells...ugh! Maybe I'll make it back there one day! I'd sacrifice repugnant metro smells for heavenly bites of delectable pastries!

allegra said...

whoa...way cute pillows. love them all. i don't think the couch is too bright. i am with you though, i never buy too bright of things. not b/c i don't like color, i do. i just can't pull it off the right way and i'm too big of a wuss. but i think it's way darling.