Monday, March 7, 2011

3.07.11

Last weekend we went to sunny St. George. We watched my dad and Dylan in their first bike race. We played tennis, went on a walk, watched Monet play in the park, ate lots of good food, and had the best time. Monet loved swimming with Chloe. She kept telling me "good swimmer!" Even when she got out of the tub, "good swimmer!"
Saturday we went to the bike race to watch my dad and Chloe's friend Dylan (who came on the trip with us.)
Monet passing the time; watching bikers go by, going on walks, and just chillin'.



First race of the season. It felt so good to be out in the world again, baking in the sunshine.


Chloe & Dylan.
...

2 comments:

for you, love me said...

Oh I seriously need spring to get here. Looks like you all had a blast!

coco said...

that sounds like so much fun! i wondered where you've been:)