Saturday, March 19, 2011

3.19.11

I haven't been blogging because I am so obsessed with finding house ideas, I always run out of time.
I am in love with florals.
Wondering if I should add some boldness to a few walls.
I love the newspaper. How cute would it be to get some old french papers.
And yellow, I'm loving yellow. Probably because I am starving for some sunshine! It must be a mental thing.

I ordered the Urban Outfitters yellow couch, and new white bedding. I'll let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

coco said...

i agree with everything. i just went through a yellow phase too! i love it!

whit said...

So cute! Yellow is so refreshing!
Fun ski day! Let's take finn and monet next season!! That would be so fun!

Jenna Robert said...

When D and I move to Utah you'll help me decorate our house right? Just kidding (kind of). I love the yellow.