Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6.17.08


(I had to post this so I can remember it for my own kids one day.)
I found this art collage on Design Mom and thought it was such an amazing idea. Turning your kids artwork into a piece of art... very creative.
(Click below for more details)
http://www.shopwithlove.net/ee/index.php?/love/calendarDetail/jan_eleni_collage/

...
Tomorrow I'm off to California so Grant can play in a golf tournament and so I can lay out by his parents pool for three days. Needless to say we're both looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Carli said...

I sure hope that you have a better time in Cali. Relax and take in some of the sun for me!

coco said...

that is so funny....ellery and i discussed this cute artwork last week and i saved it in my picture file so that i could one day copy it! great minds think alike!

Ellery said...

you beat me to it! i told court i was going to post this!! did you see how expensive?!!!

Chelsea Anne said...

Checking out design mom huh? Interesting...

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

I'm with Chelsea...