Monday, June 23, 2008

6.23.08

I have to say, I think I have fallen off of the blog band wagon. Let me be clear, I love reading about other peoples lives and adventures, it's just posting about my own that is starting to become a bore.
With no children, pets, an adventurous city or a crazy career I really have posting limitations. I think I may take a break for the summer. I could read like I used to, write like I used to, paint my nails at work like I used to... Anyone else feeling this way?

5 comments:

Tara said...

Even though I do have a child and I know we have relatives that actually WANT to hear all about our daily routine it does get a bit old. I don't blame you for needing a break but I'll miss your posts:)

Ellery said...

Don't stop posting. you write? then post some of it! tell us what you are reading and if its good. create an adventure or buy a dog, write about fights with grant or just post your journal. (joking on the last few) i know how it is to get in a rut...maybe you just need a blog break and you will come back refreshed with lots of ideas :)

megan said...

I can relate to what you are saying. But don't stop posting. Your blog is like a magazine to me. I love all the things you find. Maybe you need to get Grant to take you to Paris and tell him you need to be inspired. I think I am going to use that one on my husband. "OH I need to go to paris so I can cook better for you." What do you think?

Chelsea Anne said...

Oh please, don't let Ben and his furniture comments get to you.

allegra said...

i love your blog!!