Thursday, June 26, 2008

6.26.08

This is a random post... but I don't think anyone minds. Grant and I went mountain biking last night. We found some really fun downhill which left a nice climb back to the truck.
We went golfing the other day. Since I'm always taking pictures of everyone I had Grant snap a photo of me. This is before I learned how to coil (golfer terminology, don't worry if you don't understand)
And yesterday I decided to get into the 4th of July spirit so I put up these cute flags I bought last year at Thanksgiving Point. So now the craft room is oh so patriotic.

3 comments:

coco said...

i'm glad you're still blogging!

Anonymous said...

That first picture is beautiful, love all the shady trees. You are way too in shape and look great!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Jt and I went to the driving range the other day and he taught me how to hit correctly, but never taught me about "coiling". You'll have to fill me in on that :)