Monday, January 5, 2009

1.05.09

I didn't get very many photos this Christmas season... I guess we were having too much fun. The week before Christmas my family went to Lambs Cafe in Salt Lake to eat, ice skate and walk around temple square. The ice skating rink was rented out for a private party and my parents waited in the car while we walked around Temple Square (because of the knees), but we still had a good time.

This is me and Chloe at our Tucker family Christmas party. She's so much taller than me, it's funny.
...
Christmas eve we found out we're having a baby girl. I was shocked, for some reason I always imagined having a boy first, but we're beyond thrilled. I've already gotten some baby girl stuff that is adorable. It'll be so fun.
...
Christmas and New Years were great. It was so nice to have so much time to do nothing and everything.
...
I usually hate January but this year is different. I'm excited for the new year. I've got a lot of things to keep me occupied for the next few cold months. I've already started getting out my tear sheets and books to start designing the nursery... I've found so many cute ideas, it'll be hard to choose. Plus this pregnancy in the winter thing is great. I hardly ever get cold!
...
Happy New Year... Hope your holiday's were joyful.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute dress. Sounds like you had so much fun during the Holidays! You look great.

Natalie said...

Cute photos...It was so much fun to see you. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the baby's nursery.

Ashley and Ezra said...

I love the dress!!! Happy New Year! I'm glad we got to ring it in together... we had so much fun!

blythe said...

You are so cute Hayley. I'm so excited for you to have a baby girl! Can't wait to see your nursery!