Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1.14.09

I must be easily influenced because the same thing happens every year... January comes around and all of the magazines are all about going on some exotic vacation... I can't help but wish I was boarding a plane with swimming suits and sun block in my bag.... So, just for dreaming sake... I would definitely have to go get some bright colored cords.

And a new polka dot swimming suit for laying in the sun.

I would bring this to read...

And if the baby was here, she would surely love this little suit...
...
Maybe next year....



4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Is that suit J Crew? I might have to check that out.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Stop thinking about it, and let's just go!!! Pack up and lets get some sun!

coco said...

i'll take anything yellow.....have you seen rev. road? i didn't know there was a book, should i read?

Chelsea Anne said...

I found the adult swimsuit above in brown from Target! Very cute.