Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.17.09


Valentines day was perfect. We went to breakfast at our favorite place in Salt Lake, Parc Cafe, with Wyatt and Lindsey. Then to downtown for a movie. Then to the Children's Hour to look at the adorable baby clothes. Then to the best bakery in Holladay, Bakers De Normandie, for french onion soup and chocolate strawberries. I carried my camera all day but failed to take one picture. There's something about being seven months pregnant. I never feel like being in the camera frame! Now I'm sick with a cold. Be back when better.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yay! I am allowed back on your blog. I was getting worried for a minute that you hated me for some reason. We need to get together soon so I can love your belly!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Get well soon so we can see you guys at Dessert NIght on Saturday!

coco said...

what a fun day!
you sound just like me lately, i haul my camera around but never get around to taking pictures...time to get with it again.