Thursday, February 19, 2009

2.19.09

I haven't worn a pair of jeans since the beginning of December. Everyday it's the same thing: high wasted dress, leggings, boots. I'm hoping I can finish the last two months without buying maternity clothes (or any clothes for that matter). However I'll be surprised if I can do it, my dresses seem to be rising in the front. I'll put on a dress that I wore just weeks ago to realize it's now too short in the front. (I'll prove the growing belly with a picture tomorrow). I'm starting to get the, "you must be due very soon" comments. I laugh, soon but not VERY soon. Still 10 weeks to go!
...
I honestly have been wondering lately if I will ever be able to fit into a pair of jeans again.

5 comments:

Annie said...

It's amazing that your body ever resumes a normal size after having a baby but it does!! You will be just fine..for now live it up and enjoy the belly.

coco said...

you will get into your jeans in no time, even if you don't nurse. i never nursed and with my first one i was in my jeans 4 days after he was born. if it sounds like i'm bragging, i am....only because now he's almost 13 and i would LOVE to be able to fit in those jeans now......darn it, i can't brag anymore!
i can't believe you're down to the 10 week mark-it's awesome when you get to weeks away instead of months away......10 weeks doesn't seem that far! my twins were just over 10 weeks early.....those are 10 very important weeks--enjoy them, it will be over before you know it!

Jennie said...

You are getting so close! We are excited to see this little one... yes, the jeans will fit again, probably sooner than you think.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Only 10 weeks left??? I cant believe how fast this has gone bye... I still remember the night you told us you were prego... wasnt it like yesterday? Ugh time goes bye too fast!

Chelsea Anne said...

Those leggings remind me of Chelsey and Alexander. I think I had the same ones from there. I am sure your mom shopped there back in the day. Too bad I didn't save them. Do you think they would still fit even though I was 6?