Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2.25.09

The baby room is finally starting to come together. Everything is ordered and hopefully on its way within the next 4 weeks. They started painting yesterday. I'm happy with the color. It took a few tries but I think I found the right one. It's sweet but not boring, soft but bright. I think it will be just perfect for her. The bathroom attached to that room has double sinks, so I ordered two of these mirrors from Anthropologie. They came yesterday and are even cuter in person.
...
It's weird to see that room transform. It hit me last night that very soon a baby will be sleeping in there. I'm getting very excited for her.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she's one lucky girl. Love the color.

Tara said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Jessica said...

I love those mirrors!! You have everything prepared... what will we get you for your shower?

Natalie said...

Super cute. Can't wait to see it all put together!

coco said...

it's strange when reality starts setting in. darling reality though! i'm curious, what pink did you end up using?

Robyn Cox said...

Hi Hayley,
I am so happy to see your blog. It is really cute. I can't wait to see baby posts! I love the color of the nursery -- it is beautiful. Have fun with all the baby prep!

whit said...

Darling! Can't wait to see the rest of your stuff!!

Annie said...

Love the color...maybe one day I'll be able to buy pink things! I am dying to see your belly--use my msn e-mail address, i check that way more. see you soon, hopefully

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Love the mirror! I'm still trying to decide on a good pink color for Emma's room. What paint did you use?

Ashley and Ezra said...

Hayley, It looks so cute! I love the pink... super soft and sweet. Cant wait to see it in real life!

Carli said...

Too cute! I wish i had a baby girls room to paint! I cannot wait to see what you do with the rest of the room.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so cute, I cant wait to see it!