Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5.14.08

Hawaii Pictures (Part One) (Half of the trip...other half I'll download tomorrow).
We took a Zodiac Boat ride along the Na Pali Coast Line. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I didn't know something so amazing existed. I wanted the captain of the boat to drop me off on the island so I could sun tan and hike around. It's a 17 mile hike in. It's my dream to one day see the whole thing on foot.
Na Pali Volcanic Cathedrals.
One day we hiked to this private beach. We had it all to ourselves to play football and search for crabs. (However I was not playing with the crabs. I hate those things.)
I wish it really was our own private beach.
We did this hike that felt like we were in Jurassic Park.
Hiking.
This is the top of the Na Pali Coast.

Chloe & Grant.
The fam minus Grant plus Wyatt's girlfriend Lindsay.
Waimea Canyon. The "Grand Canyon" of the Pacific.
Grant & I sight seeing.

Grant had his birthday while we were there. We had dinner at this amazing restaurant that over looked the ocean.

The girls at the birthday party. I made my mom strike a pose. Pretty good I'll admit.

The boys at our hotel.
Grant, Chloe and I suntanning at the resort.

The beach on our resort.
...
I'm a bit rushed today so tomorrow I'll put up the rest of the trip. Let me just say it will involve zip lines and a monk seal. See ya soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful. Looks like you had a great time. You are so cute and petite!

Carli said...

Chloe, I am so jealous! I love Hawaii and cannot wait to go back. It looks like you all had a fun time.

Natalie said...

Looks like an absolutely FaBuLoUs trip! Glad to see your home safe. Those places are AmAZiNg!

jenna said...

did you see byu's routine this year?
http://www.varsity.com/vwired/08ncandacol.asp?page=webcast#set

Lindsey Lee said...

whatever..im jealous. your tan, skinny and hot and the beach's and hikes look heavenly!

Jessica said...

Fun! I want to go!

Ellery said...

that place is heaven!! its the only trip i never feel ready to come home from. glad you had a wonderful trip. and happy bday grant!

coco said...

wow! i am so happy for you all, what a great time...looks like it needs to be a new family tradition. for extended family, too! okay, so first of all, hayley, you need to have babies so your bod ain't so perfect--you are too cute. second, i didn't know wyatt had a girl (how would i? i haven't seen him for years--maybe father's day) it looks like the guys all go to the same barber...and chloe, be careful flashing all those signs. one of those timpview gangs may come find you...
can't wait to see more pics

Teagan said...

so fun...I am so jealous!!

jenna said...

i thought it was AWFUL! that's why i wondered if you had seen it! i felt bad for them....it was really like one disaster after another.

Chelsea Anne said...

Looks dreamy. I can't believe how much Wyatt and Riley look alike now. Maybe it's just the shaved heads.