Thursday, May 15, 2008

5.15.08

HAWAII PART TWO

We visited a monastery.

Another beautiful sunset.

We all attempted to surf at this beach until we saw a sand shark. Then we decided to eat McDonald's on the beach instead.



Riley, Grant and I at the Plantations Restaurant.


The girls on our zip line tour.

All eight of us.




The zip lines.

Afterwards they took us to this swimming hole.


Me jumping in.
...
Afterwards they showed us all of the crawdad / crab things that were swarming in there.
Chloe & I soaking in the last minutes of sun.

We watched our last sunset at Hanalei Bay.


This monk seal rolled on to our hotel beach to sun tan. How cute is that face.


My mom, me and Chloe watching the seal before going back to Utah.
...
All in all it was an amazing trip.

8 comments:

allegra said...

wow! i'm SOO jealous.... jealous of that heavenly trip AND your rockin' abs!!

needless to say after having a kid my tummy went down the tube. oh well, it's worth it:)

cute cute pictures...

Lindsey said...

That looks so nice. what I would give for a warm vacation in the sun and to just be in a swimsuit all day long...fun!

jenna said...

looks like fun! and NO hayley i'm not jealous of your body. come on now.

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

What a fun trip! Cute pictures, too! You all look so warm!!

Tara said...

Gosh what I wouldn't give to be there. Why don't more of us move there and LIVE there?! So jealous!

Ellery said...

Hayley we must be more related genetically than we thought, because that's exactly what I look like in a tiny weenie yellow bikini!
Well...maybe I'm more like the monk seal on the beach.

Barb said...

What a beautiful place! Your family looks like alot of fun to travel with.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Okay some of those pictures are so amazing that they look fake!!! I love Hawaii! Im glad you guys had fun! Im jealous!!!