Monday, May 19, 2008

5.19.08

This Saturday is Chloe's birthday (and mine too but that's irrelavant). My original gift idea was make up. There is a website called eyeslipsface.com and you can fill a bag full of cosmetics because they are only $1.00 a piece. So this morning I filled it with tons of lip gloss, finger nail polish, blush, eye shaddows, tools, etc... as I was checking out I realized I needed rushed shipping which then I realized costs an additional $60.00 which is stupid. So now I'm back to square one. Any ideas for a 14 year old (minus clothes she has enough...)

1 comment:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Okay so I found that site too...and went crazy (stuffs only $1.00) then when you go to check out you realize thats how they make their money! Ughhh! I still bought stuff though...not rushed delivery, that would have killed me! I wish I had some birthday ideas for you...I'll keep thinking and get back to you if I do!