Friday, May 30, 2008

5.30.08

Sometimes I get the travel bug so bad I can hardly stand it. Like this morning, I was driving to work, and I all of the sudden my urge to go to Spain came back. I don't know why I want to go to Spain so badly. Maybe because I could sit back and let Grant do all of the talking and navigating, maybe because it's Spanish like Grant and Euro like me, maybe it's because I've heard so many wonderful things about Barcelona. I do know I wish the dollar was better so this trip could be more than just a dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave went to Barcelona on his mission so we are also craving a vacation there. He makes it sound like it's such an amazing place, it makes me want to go even more. Someday...

coco said...

this shows you how well i know you--where is work? i didn't know you were working and how does grant know spanish? you guys are so biligual!