Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7.02.08





It's nice to have cute beverages when people come to visit. My favorite are the Izze soda's. (They're all natural made of real fruit juice, for those of you who care about those kinds of things). I went to Costco yesterday and stalked up on them. The added bonus is they look cute in the fridge.
...
And just a side note... in order for the air conditioning to work the breaker needs to be turned ON.
...
This info could have saved us 10 days of boiling and the ac repair guy a trip to our house.
...
Reminds me of when we first got married and I was doing laundry and had too many towels in, which caused the machine to spin unevenly. So I panicked, called Grant, told him the brand new washer was broken. He called the repair man. The repair man came all the way out. Took two towels out, shut the machine and pressed on.
...
Yeah, I felt dumb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those Izze soda's too, so cute. I'll be stocking up for my 4th of July barbeque! That is too funny about the air conditioning. I love those DUH moments. At least you get to enjoy it now.

Erin said...

If you came to my house you would cry.

There is no color in it. The only color would be if I were to put on a bright shirt.

Why am I so boring? Does this say something about my personality.

I love your color...everywhere...I think I need some!

Natalie said...

That story still makes me laugh...but this new one about the breaker is hilarious! These moments are what make life funny.

I love the sodas too...can't wait to come over and have one. I think we are going to be in town for a few days around the 14th, I'd love to see you.

coco said...

hayley, that is so funny! i can't believe you've called repair men--call joe next time.....better yet, he'll give grant some home repair lessons:) thanks for the laugh!

Tara said...

lol. Thanks for the laugh for the day. I love those moments-we all have them!