Thursday, November 20, 2008

11.20.08



Well the day has come... I'm in dire need of maternity jeans. I can't even get the zipper closed anymore.

This weekend is the hunt for skinny maternity jeans. I'm going to start at Expected (thanks Whit) and hope I luck out. I usually wear kids jeans cause I'm so stinkin' short. I have a feeling this may not be easy... wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.

...

PS. At 17 1/2 weeks should I really even be showing? Well I am. I was in spandex and a tank after working out and Chloe looks at me and goes, "You're Huge!" My only response was, "Wait until April, you don't know what huge is."

5 comments:

Tara said...

lol I hope you have luck in finding jeans. With you tiny body it may be hard. Maternity jeans suck as it is:)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is good luck. I eventually just gave up looking for cute maternity jeans and just made my normal ones last for awhile. I have a feeling that you will make everything look fabulous on your cute prego body.

Kirsten Krason said...

Hi I look at your blog every now and then and I just have to say I love it.

p.s. I have started buying Maternity clothes when they are on sale at Target even though I'm not pregnant. I figure someday....

jenna said...

i found my citizens at expected. tried on everything. the girl convinced me to get a size bigger then i thought. worst idea EVER. i mean i know i have gotten bigger. but with the way they stretch you really dont need to go a whole size up (although it feels like my butt is nine times bigger) so now i have a pair of baggy frumpy jenas for $175. guess i learned my lesson.

allegra said...

ooh, this is a hard one. i actually didn't buy any maternity jeans...i was working at a dr's office and got to wear scrubs all day everyday, and then on the weekends i would sport the sweats:) i know what it's like to try and find jeans when you're short though--it stinks! i hate being short. good luck in your hunt.

and yes, it's normal to show at your point! well, at least for us shorties:) i was VERy big at my 20 week apt