Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11.04.08

So I feel like I've given myself a fair 50/50 chance at this boy or girl thing. I've only bought two baby things since we've been married... About four years ago I saw these baby girl shoes with my mom and couldn't pass them up.
Then last year in Vail I saw this Cowboy and Indian bag and thought I need it just as badly.
...
Now that I'm 15 weeks people are asking when I'm going to find out. The funny thing is, I kind of like the not knowing. I feel like once I find out my mind will be racing with nursery ideas, names and shopping trips. I like the excitement and the wonder... so with that said, we made the appointment for the week before Christmas... we figured what a little Christmas gift it will be... Then I'll have something to keep me busy through the long winter months.
...
P.S. I have no inclination about this baby. I want both so badly, I truly don't care. Grant however, thinks it's a girl and my mom thinks it's a boy...

7 comments:

Annie said...

I'm feeling girl for you and Sarah. It's like Hayley and Sarah the next generation! Plus I hear it's girl season...whatever that means. Those shoes are amazing.

A and L said...

I get what you mean. I kinda like not knowing too. But... everyone else keeps asking and I won't HATE knowing. Plus it would be nice to get to figure out the name, nursery, etc... so I'm finding out on Thursday.

coco said...

i absolutely love your finds/buys. they are to die for. i love your reasoning about finding out what you're having--i thought for a second you were going to say that you aren't going to find out and i was going to immediately call you. finding out a week before Christmas is a fantastic idea--(make sure you leave enough time for your mom to do some shopping!) can't wait.

Carli said...

Those little girly shoes are so adorable! I would buy things here and there way before we had kids. But, for some reason i would buy girl stuff, I think it was because everything is too cute! Sad part about it is that we ended up having boys!

Anonymous said...

The shoes are darling and i love the bag! Maybe your having twins...a boy AND a girl :) Then you can use both!

Ellery said...

those shoes are going to get warn because its a girl...

blythe said...

the shoes are to die for. love them. baby will be absolutely adorable no matter what "it" is!