Friday, October 31, 2008

10.31.08

I was browsing on Dominomag.com today to see what I could find, for fun, and I found this apartment. It's the creative director for J Crew's house. And I love it. Love the chandelier. And what is it about old fireplaces? They're the best decoration in any room.
Simple colors, interesting shapes...

Again, all you need is a sweet fireplace.
This little boy's room is adorable.
I'll have to put it in the "nursery rooms" file.
I guess anyone who gets free clothes from Jcrew should have a closet like this one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the striped ceiling room on somebody else's blog the other day and loved it! So fun.

allegra said...

hmmm. jealous. so beautiful.

Ellery said...

great rooms! and i love the chloe story... so funny and bitter sweet. its funny how we really dont get that kids dont stay kids. you think its bad with chloe...wait till YOUR little one gets here :)

Carli said...

This appartment is very cute. I need to decorate both my boys rooms, they are plain.