Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10.15.08

Life being pregnant is ... interesting.
...
These first few months have been a bit rough. Nausea is the worst.
...
Thankfully things are starting to get a little better. I think the sickness is mostly behind me.
...
I don't have cravings but eat a lot of sugar cereal and the thought, sight or smell of cake makes me just about loose it. Yuck.
...
I feel like my stomach is bigger than what it should be for only being 12 weeks along. My mom told me since I am only 5 feet tall and 100 pounds there's not going to be a lot of room for this baby to go. So I guess I'll have to get use to the idea I'll never be one of those "you can hardly tell you're pregnant" kind of girls.
...
We haven't thought about baby names and I haven't bought one thing since we found out. I don't know why. Maybe cause I'm Too tired. Too sick.
...
The hardest part for me is keeping something in my stomach constantly. I've never liked eating and so it's really exhausting finding things to keep me full.
...
I feel like my return to the gym and yoga class is near and that makes me super happy.
...
The best thing of all...Every one's been so sweet and loving and I really appreciate it.
...
(baby room dominomag.com)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

when i told ty you were expecting he said "it's about time they start filling up that house"...so i can't wait to see what you do with your nursery. i'm sure that it will be fab.

again, congrats...i'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Yeah I agree with Nat that your little ones room will be fab. Drink lots of water, it helps prevent kidney stones! I had 2 when I was pregnant. No fun.

Ellery said...

i sooo remember having to have something in my stomach at ALL times. and its so hard when there is only like 3 things that sound good. everytime i am pregnant and make cake all i can smell is an extremely strong egg smell, so weird. even though being sick is awful, i learned it is a good sign that that baby is sticking in there. remembering that helped me get through that part. your almost to your second trimester and thats when you usually start feeling great. plus you get to start feeling the cutie inside you!

coco said...

saltine crackers always saved me--they weren't too much to eat but enough to put something in me to keep back that naseau, try them.
2nd trimester, you won't even feel like you're prego--it's the best, especially cause you can find out if it's a boy or a girl!

Carli said...

I can remember those prego days. The worst thing for me was meat (hamburger, chicken, etc.) I could not look,touch or eat any of them for almost 6-7 months while pregnant it would make me so sick! Good luck, and i hope you start feeling better soon. As other's have said it gets better in the second trimester.

jenna said...

you can do it! the first few months i felt like why am i even doing this? laying on the bathroom floor just DYING. it will get better though i promise!

allegra said...

i was stinkin HUGE with Max. I had a big baby belly...i mean BIG at my 20 week ultrasound apt, so big they were maybe worried there were twins in there. i think prego bodies are so beautiful and you'll look great with your bulging tummy:)
congrats!