Friday, October 3, 2008

10.03.08

Anniversary... Yesterday for our anniversary we took the day off and went to lunch.
Then to a movie. We see a lot of movies and the best time to go is in the middle of the day during the middle of the week. We usually are the only ones in the entire theater.
Then we went to dinner.
I came home to find my Brittish flag pillow had finally arrived. So I removed the summer pink pillows and tried to make the living room a little more "fallish".
Another new addition. Dash & Albert rug for the kitchen sink.
And since today is my moms birthday and since I am always the designated wrapper (two brothers and my dad) I wrapped my moms gifts.
...
Tonight we're going to the Tree Room for my mom, and since Grant and I were married at Sundance it's kind of like a (secret) anniversary party too!
...
I forgot to mention, Grant also bought me a 25 cent sunflower from the neighborhood kids... how romantic...(!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun hayley! and again happy 5 years!! looks like you guys had a wonderful anniversary! and Happy birthday becky!!!

hayleyrowan said...

hello