Friday, June 12, 2009

6.12.09

I would die to be going to the beach right now. Laying in the sun, relaxing, listening to the water... sounds like a dream. However I wonder if I'll ever be able to wear a swim suit again... maybe that's why my longing for swimming is so intense right now.
The swimming suits on Crew Cuts.com are so cute right now, I'm actually contemplating buying this one and saving it until she's two... sounds kind of crazy... but seriously they're that cute.

By the way, did you know at www.myjones.com you can customize your own soda pop bottle, picture, text and all. What a great party idea.
...
Side note, Monet slept from 11:00pm until 5:50am, I'm feeling oddly refreshed! What a baby!



3 comments:

jenna said...

yay for the seven hour stretch! you look better in a swimsuit post baby than i will ever look, i'm sure of it.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

HAHA great minds think alike, I got JOnes soda with Ady's picture on it for her 4th birthday in July, I ordered it awhile ago and still havent recived it. 3 weeks is kinda long. Hope its worth it!!
I used to peel off the jones label and make my own, so I was so happy when they did this.

coco said...

did you wake up and wonder if she was okay? i remember doing that. i looove the crew cuts swim suits right now....the one with the ruffled petal top....mmmmm. you would be very happy in two years if you bought one now and saved it. i do that all the time. just be careful with shoes, it's so hard to judge their sizes and so you never know what season it will be when the shoe finally fits. i have 6 pairs of unworn shoes that i bought for my twins and then they couldn't wear them because of the stupid season. speaking of baby shoes, remind me to show you something next time i see you.....