Monday, June 15, 2009

6.15.09

I've decided I'm going to start domesticating myself (now that I am back amongst the living). I was going to start with cooking but I've changed my mind... I'd rather take up sewing. I found this picture of this lamp... maybe one day I'll be able to recreate it. I love love love this piece. Maybe I'll start with something a little more simple, like these cute paper flowers.
Off the subject, but I really wish we had an H&M. These little girl shoes for $10.00 - too cute.

4 comments:

coco said...

love, love, love all of those...when you make that shade, i'll pay you to make me one. pleeease!

Jessica said...

I'm totally with you on the H&M. That is where I've gotten a lot of Graham clothes! I also love that lamp! It would go perfectly in your house. Either make it or buy it! But you do need it!

Anonymous said...

I almost bought those shoes for Emma at the H&M in California last month, unfortunately they didn't have them in her size, so I got them in purple instead. So cute and she loves wearing them.

Tay said...

cute. i love that. My mom just made a pillow like that. and those lil shoes are darling. I'm sending you my order for the Belle shirts tomorrow. I'm excited!