Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6.30.09

Last week, Grant's family all flew into town to meet Monet. Here we are at the Cheesecake Factory, eating lunch outside. She's happy to not have any pants on. Sunday we blessed Monet at our house.
It was such a sweet day. Monet was a little angel. She didn't fuss for one minute.
I think Grant is beyond in love.
Ezra, Monet & Grant. (She likes to have her hands by her face, as you can see.)
Me and my little brother Wyatt.
Grant's family (Ganon & Jennie why aren't you in this?)
My dad, Chloe, me and my mom.

My brother Riley & Monet.
Later in the afternoon we decided to introduce Monet to the golf course.
She loved the bumpy cart. In fact we ended up just driving around the course.
She looks like she feels right at home!
...

9 comments:

whit said...

Oh what a little sweetheart, we for sure need to go golfing soon, she looks like she is enjoying every minute!

blythe said...

hayley, you are so beautiful. i loved looking at your pics of your family and sweet baby monet.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I told Eric I thought you were blessing her on Sunday, I just thought it was at church, he thought I was crazy.

Kathy said...

Monet is such a doll. I actually found the pants last week at a Gap Kids outlet for $5. They had them in the lilac color and a hot pink.

Anonymous said...

Hay she is getting sweeter and sweeter by the day...

coco said...

hayley-you look gorgeous and so does monet. hearing your own husband bless your own baby is such a moment. this is one of those blessings that you can write down what was said, i hope you wrote down some of the things that was in her blessing. you'll love having that. she is getting so big, i need to see her again. are you guys around for the 4th? i figure you're heading to manti but if not, come by shayne'. i think monet wants me to hold her!

Natalie said...

So cute. She's so precious....I'm so sad I won't get to see you this weekend. Have a fun trip. You're looking fabulous by the way.

mer and josh said...

She's so sweet! You all look beautiful!

jenna said...

you look amazing {as always.} hope everything is going well!