Monday, June 1, 2009

6.01.09

Well, I am alive. Something I wasn't so sure about the beginning of the week. But slowly, day by day I feel a little better. I'm better off than I was a week ago laying in that hospital bed. I just hope now the worst is behind me and I can start to feel like myself again... someday.
...
Here are a few pictures of our birthday (Chloe and I have the same birthday, May 24th) last Sunday. Chloe looks spunky and cute in her birthday dress, I on the other hand feel horrible and am wearing leggings and a sweater, ready to check into the hospital a few hours later. This is about the only picture of the two of us. (Don't let the smile fool you, I barely had the energy to lift her at this point.)

Monet had about three sleepovers at Nana's house, so everyone had plenty of time to hold her.

This picture was two day's ago. My parent's house is the only place I really dare to go. I'm still nauseous and sick so public outings are not in the near future.
...
Monet has just discovered her hands. It's the cutest thing. She's sucking on them and looking at them like they're the neatest thing in the whole world.


5 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

I must inform you Hayley that you don't look sick in any of those pictures! You always look amazing and beautiful! Hope you're up and going strong soon - take care.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Get well soon Hayley! I am so sorry.

Carli said...

I hope you are feeling better. I cannot believe how grown up Chloe is, she is so beautiful! It seems like yesterday when we took you girls to California for your cheer competition. Chloe was only about 5 years old. I have photos of her and Keslee in their little princess dresses. I should email them to you!

Anonymous said...

Sick or not you still look great! You fooled me. My hubby's birthday is the 24th too! Sorry you had to spend it going to the hospital. Hopefully you'll get another chance to really celebrate! I love all the cute pics of your little sis with Monet. Aunties are wonderful!

Lindsey said...

I'm sure your mom just hated having little Monet all that time!!